Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sick

This time, I sick.
I don't usually get sick,
but,
once I get sick, it will be totally very sick.
Lucky me,
I just slightly get sick mean not that serious.
It's may be due to the weather and lack of drinking water?
Now, I sick.

I don't like to get sick
because I feel sucks
You can feel your head is carrying a stone/rock
which makes you feel so heavy and drizzle.
So, dear friends,
take care of yourself and bare in mind that drink a lot of water.

Recently,
quite a lot of people is getting sick,
may be it is the trend or viruses attack?
Still,
drink a lot and a lot of water and take care.
Once you feel sick, drink more water.
if you get sick, find a doctor. Don't wait.

(I personally don't like to meet doctor because I find they are very scary. I don't know why, they are just too scary for me)

okay. See you on my next post.

我,生病了。
我不是时常生病,
但是,
一旦我生病,就是严重。
这次,
可能是因为天气的关系,加上我少喝水,
就生病了。

我不喜欢生病,
因为生病很辛苦。
头重重的感受不好受对吧。
所以,
我的朋友们,好好照顾自己的身体,多喝点水。

现在或者说最近,大家都生病了。
应该是流传吧?
总而言之,
喝多点水,照顾好自己的身体。
一生病,就看医生。不要等。
(我自己本身不喜欢看医生,因为觉得医生很恐怖,不知道为什么,就怕)

好吧。下次见咯。


            Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment