Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Freak Me Out

Okay. Here’s the thing.
Tomorrow I will go kl for 3 days because I have bigger thing to do which is interview.

Omg. I know. It’s just an interview. But every time, I just feel so freaking nervous until I can’t sleep. I just can’t forget about it until it passes away. These days I just want to sleep but I guess this that worry me which makes me can’t sleep. I try hard to sleep but I just can’t.

This time, the interview is about scholarships and a normal interview from the university. I barely apply scholarships because I’m not that good in results. So, I don’t really know what’s a scholarship interview to be like. I’m so freaking nervous and worry. Every night, I really pray that everything goes well.
I really wish my interview goes well and smoothly. Who knows the interviewer will ask me what so I can’t prepare for anything. Goshhhh…..
All documents prepared. So yeah.  I guess for all today.
I just feel so freaking nervous!! Gosh!! Get away!

               Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment