Monday, August 25, 2014

Hope

As to let you know, I’m back.

I just went back from kl for my university’s interview.
About my interview, I guess I did okay. I don’t think I did that great or that bad, just okay.
I was so freaking nervous that day because I don’t actually prepare. I just did my presentation and I didn’t practice at all. Yeap.
Actually, those questions they asked me are simple just that I didn’t touch math for half year now. So, I don’t really remember. I don’t have good memories unless I touch it every day. I’m bad I know.

They asked me why I choose that course to study. To be truly speaking, I don’t choose that at first, it’s my second dream to be. Due to the first choice I can’t make it, so why not I proceed to the second one. I know I am a girl. I don’t have the same brain as a guy always good at. I know that sometimes guys think faster than a girl. But, I know that I can do it. if I want I can do it, I must have to do it.

I know my future study will be very hard especially I’m taking that course. It’s not an easy one, but I believe that I will do my best. I will do my best to achieve the thing I want. People always say one must have faith and believe. Believe in everything, one day it will be coming true. Your dream will be comes true.

Besides, I feel myself is so dumb you know. I’m not as smart as my friends. Trust me; all my friends are much smarter than me. Somehow I feel myself as a tiny potato in the world. I’m not smart; I don’t have many friends and so on. Sometimes I curious why I don’t have many friends than any of my friends, I just don’t know why. I’m not friendly enough or what? I really don’t have idea. I just feel need to be alone and stay alone.

Okay. Stop it. I don’t really know whether I’m ready for my future. I don’t have confident at all. It’s true that I’ confident sometimes, but I can be not confident at all. I’m a weird person. At some moments, I want to give up but when I think of my family, they support me no matter what. They pay for my school fees and make me a better person, this is the energy that I tell myself I need to be good. I know I’m not good, but I want to be a good one. Good in everything. I know that human is not 100% perfect, but I tried to be 70% above. I guess.

Yeah. I just want to write something. Now, I just wait for my good news from the university whether I get the scholarships or not. But for me I think I will not get it since I’m not that good. There are a lot fo people deserves the scholarships than me because they have stunning results and so on.


Bye.


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment