Sunday, January 4, 2015

Birthday Girl

“Happy Birthday to my baby girl”

I got message for you.

We meet each other since Form 2. We were sitting right beside of each other. If we didn’t happened to sit beside each other, I don’t think our friendship will comes this far. At first, I think language was our barrier. I don’t speak good English and you speak good English. But, that doesn’t matter. Language is not a problem. We slowly speak to each other and miraclely, we became best bud since then. We laughed like nobody care in class and always warn by the teachers. Well, that’s the best part of our school life.

Even after we graduated from high school, we still keep in touch always. I went to college and you went to Form 6. Whenever we got time, we will talk to each other through phone calls. Sometimes I call you, sometimes you call me. Well, every time the chat time will be like super long. Whenever I feel like want to speak to someone, you are always there for me. I complaint everything to you and we both are technically wearing the same shoes. You understand me and so am I to you.

I feel like I am a psychologist to you whenever you face your fam issues. What I can say is that, good things come after. Don’t give up on anything you wish to do is what I always tell you. You have no idea what you can do. So, believing in yourself is very important and is the main key to success. For me, results is not the key point, the key point is that the learning path you’ve been through. Don’t give a shit on the marks. Well, do consider sometimes, but major is that trust yourself on what you can do. You can do more than that. Don’t care about what others say to you. In this world, people do judge, so don’t care and move on.

I love you girl for who you are. You treat your friends with your real heart. I know what you’ve went through. Let me tell you that, people do pass by every time. The people who know to appreciate, they will stay there. Fakers will just leave to nowhere else. Don’t care too much. People pass and go in our life. So, think positively. Be a strong girl… you can do it.

Once again, Happy Birthday <3 生日快樂 我愛你唷,朋友


Italian food for the night.



















Happy Birthday Girl...




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment