Sunday, January 11, 2015

Phone Cleaning II

Time to clean up my phone for new photos.


Taking a short break while waiting for the next class...


Try to be a girly look for a day...




Mum visited me... Feeling great to see her although it is just a short while...



I want to own a bike like this. Look lovely the bike...


EcoWorld Event with friends...


Was with mum at Singapore...


With the homie for a movie...


My beautiful mama...


The little sister...


MBS, here we go...


Teehee... Looking great!



Foodie buddiesss...






This is why I enjoy window seats...




Me ferrero christmas tree... looking sweet...


With ma girlss....


Make a wish... 


Retarded face...








Here the story ends...
See you next time...

My great 2014 ...



                Good Luck,


No comments:

Post a Comment