Monday, January 12, 2015

I Don't Want To Know

I don’t want to know…
I don’t want to know…
I still don’t want to know…


Alright. I knew it already.
I got back my math test result. Holy cow! I score pretty damn low.
Worst in my life again.
Another first time.
I have no freaking idea why I score that low. I should have like ‘tikam’ the answer instead of blanking it.
I should have do that.
I just wish that my final exam will miraclely score high marks and show how much effort I put on it and show it to me.
Otherwise, I will pretty damn pissed at myself for not having a good marks.


I just finish my computing exam.
Another disaster.
I try to do every question that I can ever think of.
I manage to solve two question which I don’t know whether is correct or not.
I just wish that they can like give me marks based on what I did. My answer isn’t complete. Can they give me the upper part’s mark? I wish they do. So that I can have marks instead of having ‘eggs’ in my papers.
See how it goes.
Something happened that I hope never happen, it did happened just now.
I was writing my code and want to run the code, the whole computer system crack.
I’m like hell no! hell no! I don’t know what to do but seeing the loading sign on my screen.
I was like oh, fuck. Not at this time man.
I gained another 10 minutes to do yet I still don’t know how to do.
I write every doc string first then only do my code. Haha!
Wish that I can have marks on that. Oh well…
Code part, pray hard Jerene.
I try to do every question, at least frontal part not the back one. I don’t know how to continue…
Oh man, I should have put extra efforts on it… yaidddd….
Nevermind… first try. Never try never know.
I feel somehow tense because I don’t know how to do while my neighbor friends all like busy typing.

I was like oh shit this time. I am kind of like scared by the keyboard sound in the exam room because everyone is like busy doing their code and typing typing, me being the one like blank and don’t know how to do. Haha! Well, what past just past… do well next time beh…




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment