Saturday, January 10, 2015

Partly Giving Up, Partly Not

Before I get back to my study, I would like to have a little writing.


We have tests in this week and the following week. Frankly, I wasn't doing that good. I kind of feeling sucks when you know you study damn hard and when the test comes, you aren't doing well. I don’t like that feeling. I do doubt myself for being stupid or my ability started to decrease? I spend so much time on my study and when the tests come, I don’t do well on it. Imagine you spend most of your time study and revision, it doesn't pay much off on what you doing, that feeling is really a disaster.


I sit for my electrical test last Wednesday. I don’t have a strong base on electric since I’m not taking A-Level before. A-Level students always make me feel stress because they know more than you, and I feel somehow not belong with them because they know so much more than me. I don’t like electric partly because it’s complicated for me and partly because I don’t have the interest with it. I just not bond with electric. I try my best to study and do my revision on my electric subject, yet I did badly in my tests. I do blame myself for disliking electric, because once I dislike, I will dislike forever. Well, I guess I need to change my attitude. My friends helped me a lot in my electric. I feel troublesome for disturbing them by asking questions to them. But, they do help me to understand how it works. I considered as last minutes study for my electric tests, so I expect I’m not doing that well. But, electric seems interesting when you started to understand them little by little. Well, electric students are great as they find interesting in such complicated circuits that they need to know and understand. Hmm… I will try my best in my semester 2. Not giving up.


I do love math because you have unlimited solutions to solve and you will figure out something new. i do enjoy calculating and solving problems, but for this time, I doubt myself. When I get the question papers, I try my best to do on time. But, I failed. I blank 8 questions and others I don’t even know whether the answers are correct or not. I don’t have enough time to finish up my papers. I skip the questions if I don’t know how to do. This time, I doubt myself. Am I that bad in mathematics? You see, I spend so much time in learning mathematics and doing exercises, but in the end, I don’t get what I learn. There’s contrast between what I learn and what the questions come out. Most of the questions I can’t get the answers I want. Probably because I don’t know how to do or probably I calculated wrong. I do get panic when end time is coming soon, very soon. Conclusion, I did sucks in my mathematics tests.


Another will be computing. I don’t have a strong base for sure and I kind of like don’t like programming since the start. Programming seems interesting because you write code and so on. I feel that being a programmer is so great because they need to study and know how to solve those codes and write a new code for certain things. I don’t do well in my computing. I’m having the exam on Monday, I have no idea how am I going to do in my exam. During the last mock test, I don’t even know how to do one questions. That’s sucks. I try to do but I get another answer than the correct one. Oh my gosh! I started to worry. No, I worry this day will come since the beginning. I should have spent more time in computing. Too bad. I think it’s too late ;C well, I better revise hard in order for me to do at least one questions? Oh gosh, I can’t see my future in my coming exam… what should I do. Nervous yet scared. Insecure shit.


I am kind of worry because this is just 3 months’ time. Yet, I already faced these shit things in my life. I started to doubt myself although I can’t do so. I do doubt, started to doubt. May be I need work extra harder to understand the fundamental or any shit which I completely don’t know. What’s the problem now? I have no idea. Why can my friends so smart and they can like know everything? May be they are born to be genius. I’m not. I feel worry. But, I know I can’t be.


Choosing this course I expect to be challenging. Since I already know what am I doing here, I need to have the faith to complete this course with good results may be. I really do hope I can get good marks here. I don’t want to let my parents down. They are very supportive to me and I don’t want to let them down. I know what kind of life I want. Life isn't easy, if you have faith and strong enough, I believe I can deal with these shits. Yes. I can do it although it’s hard… sad life. I choose to give in my time on my study and my life, so I must have no regrets. Be strong Jerene, you can deal with this. I know you will.


Whenever my mum called me, I will tell her I’m doing fine, but in fact, I’m not. I just don’t want them to worry me as they have their own busy life to deal with. I always try to solve it within myself than sharing with other people or asking others for help with my own personal things. I got to be independent in many ways. Just hope that everything will go smoothly as I wish, I know it wouldn't, but try to be. Well, life… (my friend always says that… )




Smile. Be strong.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment