Friday, January 9, 2015

Coming Soon





Time to travel again.
I can’t wait to write my travel diary to Taiwan.

I went there last December and now I only free to write about my travel post.
In December, Taiwan is very cold. It’s their winter time.
So, before you go, make sure you bring enough clothing especially jackets.
I visit quite a lot of seaside, so the weather is super duper freezing.
Normally, it’s just like out normal air-condition with just only 16 degree.
Just make sure you bring enough clothing if your tolerance of cold is low.

I went to Taipei only. It was a seriously beautiful place to visit.
One advice, before you head to there, make sure you lose some weight first because foods are everywhere.
Even their hawker beside the road is tasting better than the shop one.
Haha!
Delicious and I miss that already.
Taipei is a worthy place to visit although it is considered high expenses in Taiwan.

I will show you some of the places in Taipei you must visit if you plan to travel there.
Stay tuned then…


That time I was taking AirAsia there. It's cheaper if you book early or during the MATA Fair.
Well... see you next time.







                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment