Sunday, January 11, 2015

x Hot heart x Taiwan

I've been looking for this x Hot Heart x quite a long time since I found out their Instagram from a Taiwanese artist Danson Tang 唐禹哲. They have edge designs for their clothing and accessories. I really love the style. Recently, I travel to Taiwan and accidentally found out this shop. I was attracted by their metallic backpack then only this metallic rocky red slang bag. I always wanted a color like this but badly I can't find any. Finally, I spot this and straight away I buy it. They just have only one and only one per color. So, without hesitation, I grab this bad-ass metallic red. Actually they have metallic gold and silver, I love all of them, but the most favorite one and unique color is red. So, I got you babe!

 Isn't this bad look so edge and cool. The studs besides and I don't know. Just fall in love at first eye sight. Haha! I didn't regret for buying this although it's kind of expensive. Nahh, worth it. Haha! Special color. Okay!

You should have check out their website. They have edge look clothing which I really want to buy. but, they are a little bit expensive so next time probably... alrighto...









                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment