Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 1 : Taiwan (2)

continue...




So, here are the views outside of the hotel. During night time, the road will be closed because this place will get crowded more than you can imagine. 'People mountain people sea'. There will be a lot of local hawkers sell their foods here. You can find many types of Taiwanese snacks here. They are cheap, that's important key.

Let me show you...



This sweet potato balls taste so delicious. They fried just nice and you can eat the crispiness of the sweet potato... Yummm....









This called "Ru Rou Fan (卤肉饭)". I ate so much of this during my stay in Taiwan. 
They just taste so awesome la.


Oyster soup anyone?




You can find a lot of street foods along the way. There are various types of snacks you can easily found there. They are considered cheap.





They have this bike services named "Ubike" around the city. You can easily access the bicycle.
First hour rent is free of charge. So, local people will just rent one to go around the places.
It's very convenient...



Yes! One of my favorites foods in Taiwan. It's called Peanut Ice-cream Wrap.
They basically put the ice-cream with the peanut topping on it. This seriously taste like wow. I ate quite a lot of it and still loving it. I ate 2 before heading back to Malaysia.




People queue for long queue just to buy their foods.
Me and my family tried and they taste so good!
If you happen to go XiMenDing, you must go this shop.










My handsome brother... :D



This girl plays the harp beautifully. All of us just enjoy her music so much.


I wanted to buy but too expensive for a T-shirt.... sad... **original


Captain America!


You look so cool man!


You know what, you can easily find bacon everywhere. Bacon bread, my favorite! Because I can't buy in my country. Well, this bread tastes so good... I wish I can have second piece but badly I just bought 1...


So, basically that’s my first day stay in Taipei. We reach there quite late.

Yeah. Important to take note…

Prepare your documents in Chinese. Taiwanese doesn't understand English. For elder one I mean. For example, taxi uncles don’t understand English, so you need to speak with them in details on where you want to go. If Chinese address given, they will easily understand and bring you to the right destination.



Day 2 will be update soon.
Bye. Good Day People...




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment