Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas High Tea

Hello people.

Just a quick update.
Finally I got to see my best buds after 3 months plus?
Everyone is like so busy with their own life and didn't manage to meet each other.
We all got our own life and own pathway, so whenever we can meet up, we will cherish the moment.
We went to tea time and found out that they have this Christmas High Tea.
It’s a little bit too expensive for the price for that particular amount of foods served, but once in a while, okay la.
We talked a lot and catch up what we've missed.
Oh man, having them is like the happiest thing in life when you get to talk nonsense to the people that close to you.
They know what you are going to say without you saying it out.
You got what I mean, don’t you? Haha!
Let me show you what we ordered.














See! I got a Christmas present from my best bud. Ohh… thank you so much. I feel like a kid whenever I get to receive presents. Haha!! I love present!
The card is looking gorgeous and cute. It's a 3D card. Oh Well... I love it! I still hang it on my tree!









Thanks for the day and for the present.
Boo.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment