Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 1 : Taiwan

We took the earlier flight to Taiwan. We departed at 10.30AM and reach there about 2.45PM. It took about 4 hours plus from Malaysia to Taiwan. The whole journey was pretty smooth. Probably I sleep for the whole trip there. I just woke up to eat my lunch then continue back to sleep. Hmm… I can sleep anytime anywhere.

We landed in Taipei about 3.00PM. We decided to try their bullet train from the airport to the Taipei city. We ride a bus to the train station and direct train to Taipei city. It passes through 2 stations to the final station which is the city. Their train is seriously clean! I love it. The ticket is not that expensive, the bus ticket costs RM3 per person. It's a direct link bus to the train station. It's very convenient. You speak mandarin, no problem at all.





Then, we took the bullet train to the city. One train ticket costs about RM17.50. You can choose free seating or numbered seats. I guess the price is different too. So, it depends on you. Even free seating, you will given a seat number. So, you just follow the train section and seats. 




You basically line up according to the Car Number and also the row numbers.
There are long lines from the front part of the train to the end part of the train.


The station is named TaoYuan GaoTie (桃园高铁)




Next, time to check in to the hotel. We stay at this hotel named Amba Hotel which located at XiMenDing (西门町). It’s a very popular place in the city where teenagers love to hang around. If you’re lucky enough, you can meet those Taiwanese artists. But, I don’t have the luck. Probably I don’t even know who they are if they stand in front of me. Haha! Oppsss…
This hotel is kind of special and funny. Everything in this hotel will have this ‘ba ()’ at the end. For example, 穿吧,开吧,亮吧… it’s quite funny yet special. Their service is good and the hotel is very clean. Wi-Fi provided. Yes. Every level, they have different design wallpapers. Badly, our card can just access to our own room’s floor.  We are not allowed to enter another level besides from ourselves.

We book a family room for our stay in Taipei. I love their hotel’s products because they are providing you ginger shampoo, soap and so on made with ginger. They smell fantastically. Every day they will renew to you and clean your room. I love their soap because after you bath, you smell nice with ginger scent. Not too strong, just nice. I still keep it in my room. Wakaka.

The location is just nice. You just need to walk few steps to get to the place you want. This place is known as night life where you can eat a lot of hawker foods and shopping there. A very nice place to stay.









Before heading out to explore, let's take a selfie....

My dad and my mum...





continue... 



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment