Saturday, June 21, 2014

AFS State Interview

Last Monday and Tuesday I’ve been busy with some stuff which is AFS State Interview. So, what is AFS? You can click here for more information. To secondary school students, you can apply next year! It is a very good opportunity to involve. You can explore new world and new people by exchange to other country. There are very short programme, intensive programme, semester programme and year programme. It is very up to you which programme you want to choose and what you need to do is apply it. There will always a roadshow at each school and we will talk what AFS is. Please stay tuned for the next roadshow next year.

It’s been very fun days together with my friends. Through that, I know that I’m not suitable to in charge with games session because I just can
’t sit there quietly. I rather go run here and there for the interviewee. It’s true! I can’t sit quietly there. I must move around. Hmm…

So, here are some of the photos with my friends.



 























There is a new trend right now, so, we also decide to do it! Groupfie!





The group photos with the students.





Spend great times with them! J

Good Luck,

Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment