Friday, June 20, 2014

Starbucks Chill

In this very special day, I hang out with my friends. My very best friends. At first, we meet at the book fair at Zenith Hotel. Then I suddenly see the rest of them. Then, we decide to go Starbucks to chill and relax and chat. Trust me, you don’t want to see us, I mean the four of us. Today, just three of us because one of our friends can’t make it. So at the end just three of us.

We talk nonsense every time we hang out. Trust me, today we laugh so much until our stomach feel so damn pain. Adding with the sunlight temperature, we are sweating in the air-conditioned room. Yes! We sweat! We laugh so hard until all of the people looking at us like we are monkeys. Not to offense, this will happen when we meet up. We long time didn’t catch up, if it did, yes, this is us. We don’t care what others say about us this 3 girls like crazy, we just laugh according to what we want. I feel so sorry to the Starbucks Coffee shop for the high volume of laughing sound. Sorry!


Without any words, of course, we did take some pictures. Hang out can’t miss any selfie or groupfie right? Haha! so, here we go!



I very enjoy my drinks!
































Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment