Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sushi Date

Hello everybody. I’m back again.

This week is a very busy week because my friends and I are undergoing a project, so we are kind of busy with that. I spend my times with my friends a lot. So, this week they have Sushi King Bonanza. Everything just Rm3 which is very cheap!

Not to offense, I personally don’t like it because there are just few choices. They don’t have much choice to choose as they fixed it. We are not allowed to have side orders. Plus, eating sushi is relaxing for me, there is no point you need to line the long queue and just have 45 mins only to eat.

Since I’m going out with my friends, I just follow the group. By the way, I enjoyed it with my friends. We did a lot laughing also and don’t know what stupid stuffs. We went with a big group like about 12 people. That’s freaking many people. Just our table of five, we ate 30 dishes all together. That’s a lot for me haha!





Group photo
Good Luck,

Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment