Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Batman 75 Years Exhibition

Pavilion is having an exhibition about Batman 75 Years. They have a lot of display items there. I love Batman so much because he always have new gadgets to show us. All the gadgets are very high-tech! I never get bored of watching the movie over and over again. Haha!

Here are some of the photos I took over there.






















They also sell Limited Edition Touch'nGo! I really like the card! If you purchase a card, you will be given 2 tickets to watch the Hologram Experience Show. It is like a short film about the Batman's history.




They also have a so called 3D Arts on the floor. Hehe, I also play with that la. There are a lot of people so I don't really dare to play! It is just located at the main entrance there.



You can find more information here.

What a great time spending there although just a short time.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment