Monday, June 2, 2014

VicarioLifeStyle

Hello there. I want to introduce you this shop named VicarioLifeStyle

They sell a lot of things such as key chains, hair accessories, luggage and adorable stuff. I very love this shop because of the style of the shop. It located at One City. I guess it is their branch. Their main shop is at Subang Jaya. To those who love to see adorable stuffs, this shop is the best recommended. They have simple and nice stuffs. For me, it costs quite high for a small thing. They do sell adorable bags and purse. Besides, they are also selling nice watches and bangles. I personally love quite a lot of things inside; just I didn't buy it because it is somehow expensive. 


This is the shop. 


I spot British Style Telephone.


I wish I can have all of them! 





I'm so gonna buy this! Looking adorable!







This shop look so good and feel home.
They don’t allow us to take picture. But I managed to take some of the cute stuffs quietly. Haha!

That's the end. 

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment