Saturday, June 7, 2014

One City @ Subang


Hello there again.


Do you know there is an amazing place located in Subang? It is a new mall and it is really big. The name of this mall is One City. I went for the first time with my parents. They went once. So, they said it is very nice and want to bring me there. That day, we have some extra times after we checked in hotel; my dad suggested that we go to this place.

What so unique about this place? For your information, this building is tall and beautiful. They have these transparent glasses on the rooftop of it. Guess what? It is really feeling amazing standing on the transparent glass. When you step on it, look all way down to the ground floor, trust me, it is really amazing! I took bunch of photos just sitting there and standing there. Haha! I’m a happy kid.


















It is a really tall building, so while we are at the rooftop, we can actually see the view. I mean the buildings and the highway. Yes. We did. Their design is simple yet so beautiful. It just looks clear and not complicated. With the combination of the wide sky, it really looks beautiful there.



Beside from the outer part, inside the building also looks very nice. I don’t really know about interior design, but for me the interior is very looking grand and elegance. So pretty right? Most of the shops are operating already. Just some of them are still under renovation. If you see my previous post, the shop is just located inside this mall.



Okay. Guess what. This is the cinema! It is called Premium-X Cinemas. It really look more beautiful than GSC here. I mean my hometown. I wish there is TGV in Kuantan but they don’t have it. I don’t really like GSC in Kuantan because they don’t have some of the movies here which is very saddening. May be I should try once later? Yeah. Just next time.




I spot these so called IDOLS here. They have Korean street there where you can buy a lot of imported Korean stuffs.




Then, we decided to have some desserts time. We went to a chocolate dessert shop named Evelyn’s Chocolate House. We ordered Fruits Plate and some juices. Drinks here are very expensive. It costs a orange juice about Rm12. We just know when we pay the bill. So, it is not worth! I don’t know the others, the fruit plate costs reasonable.





















Oh yeah! We spot this Charlie Chaplin Restaurant! We should try next time. I can see inside the shop is very beautiful from outside. May be next time we will go try it. Haha!


I really have fun! 

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment