Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fun Night

We have an undergoing project now. So, my friends need to come over my place to make it. It is a project for our secondary school teacher’s retirement day. So, my friend, Lusha comes out an idea and we decide to make it real. But before that, I won’t give any hint of it because it still uncompleted yet.

So, they came to my house to do this project. At the same time, we still had fun together. Every time as I said, we do play together and crazy together. That whole afternoon was so freaking funny. Our Emcee has her own unique style to present something special. We can’t stop control to laugh. We laughed so hard again! Yeah.


Yesterday was a very funny day again! We disco at the living room and talk nonsense and act nonsense. This is who we are. The crazy ones. We took tons of photos again. Yes, AGAIN! Our life is just full of photos and selfies. We also recorded a video which is private for us. Trust me, I just keep laughing when I watch it.

Let's just get started!!! 


Flipping hair FAILED

















We also did a video to summarize this day.

That’s all for today! Smile…

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment