Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Taylor Swift The Red Tour live in Malaysia

Hello I'm back again. I've been a week plus didn't update my blog so this time, I'm gonna start again since I'm finished with my stuffs.

You guys know that Taylor Swift held a concert in Malaysia on June 11 right! So, I went to this concert and it was fantastic! I'm not a Swiftie, but I can feel the high from the stadium. If you don't know, here's the detail of the concert:

Taylor Swift The Red Tour live in Malaysia
Date: 11th June 2014
Time: 8.30PM
Venue: Stadium Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil







I bet all the KL people will know it as there are a lot of advertisement about her. Do you know that Air Asia is one of the sponsor, so all Air Asia Flight are all changed to Taylor Swift theme. They change the wallpaper of the plane. So, she's quite famous right now. I mean this month. Besides, if you buy Cornetto Ice Cream, you can see Taylor Swift cover there. So, my friend crazy until she bought every pattern of the ice cream. Like seriously omg. Haha!




We went there around 6PM yet there are many many people already. It was full of people and very crowded. There are a lot of stalls there that sell all about Taylor Swift's Merchandise. But of course all are fake one. They still have this original one beside the Subway which you can purchase their original piano scores book, T-shirts, blankets, jackets... Trust me, original one is cost higher. Because it's Original! Haha!

I spot a photo booth there so I deified to go queue and have fun. I mean to snap a picture from the booth. I pull my brother with me to line up and go take photo. Haha!! They gave us 2 copies. Lucky! Other than that, there have a lot of like small booth about cars, AIA insurance and so on.

About 7.30PM, we went inside there. We were so excited as the time is getting closer and closer. Seriously! This is actually my first time to a concert, I mean a young singer beside from my parents' idol! Haha!

We are so lucky because we bought the last minute tickets. Like seriously last 2 left for us. We were like super lucky to sit near the stage although there is a fence there. But still, it was close enough to the stage! JACKPOT!! We don't need to go VIP lah! Haha!


After I entered, I see my friend named Howard Tan. Haha! He's much taller now compared to last time.


So, I will show some of the photos I took inside. Trust me, there are a lot of people. They were on costume blah blah blah! It can be said that everyone is well prepared! Yes! They did!

























































OMG! She's so pretty and tall! I wish I can have her body! So envy lahh!







Besides, I also meet my buddy aka Big Swiftie!!











She sang quite a lot of songs. I didn't count it, but my brother said that almost her trademark songs already sang. Not bad then. It was very high and fun!! 

My brother bought some goodies. There are all here.



The Red Tour Book. All about the concert pictures.


It's all about Red's album songs piano scores.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment