Saturday, June 7, 2014

Indonesian Cuisine.

Lately, I so love to eat Indonesian foods. I don’t know why. Every time I go KL, I will definitely call my mum to go. So far, I very like Ole-Ole Bali. Yeap! I love their simple and delicious foods. Their dishes are very big. Basically, it can serve to like 2 people per dish. The price is also reasonable. It is my best recommended place to go. Their shop feels so Bali styles. I really love the environment. So relaxing and comforting. i personally love it. They have these candles on each table and on the floor which is very great.

I went to Sunway Pyramid’s Ole-Ole Bali. Their services are thumbs up! They serve you well and they are friendly.


My mum and dad!


My family.


Me and my dad.


Their must order is Pisang Bakar. It is served with 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream, caramel serving and bananas. I’m so loving it! You must try!





After that, we went for a movie. We watched Edge of Tomorrow! It is a great movie. I always love movie that acted from Tom Cruise. Fanstastico! You must watch it.


That’s all for today. Have a great day.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment