Thursday, June 5, 2014

Taylor Swift Red Tour


Okay. This post will be all about Taylor Swift. I guess everyone has their own favorite celebrity or singer. So, this time I want to talk about Taylor Swift.




On 11th June on Wednesday, she will be having a concert live in Malaysia for the first time. Yes. First time! I bet all her fans once heard about this news; they will rush whatever they can to line the fucking long queue to buy the ticket. Am I right? Yes. In fact, they are. Haha!


I actually very like her outfit. She’s tall and thin. What a perfect body huh.


My brother and one of my bestie love her like fucking much! They are like so deeply deeply in love with her. My brother? Oh gosh! Whenever we go kl or somewhere, whole trip’s songs will be hers which kind of make me feel pissed off/annoying. Even my favorite singer I also didn’t on like that! I heard her songs like N times and I can actually remember the lyrics. I’m crazy!

I know there are a lot lover and a lot hater. So, whoever they are, I’m neither of them. I just like her songs. I mean certain. You can hate then for being you dislike them. You dislike them doesn’t mean that others feel the same way. Just because you don’t agree, doesn't mean that you’re right.


By the way, it looks like a argument but in fact, it’s not. So, I’m actually very excited about it. I’m looking forward for the concert because this is actually my first time going for a concert. I mean for a young singer instead of oldies. Haha! I can’t wait to get high in the concert and scream the shit out. Although I’m not a huge fan of her like my bestie and my brother, I still enjoy it. Don’t judge me okay! Haha!

I guess we are very lucky because we buy the tickets like very last minute. The ticket just arrived the day before yesterday. My brother is like jumping like a monkey there because he is too excited!

Anyway, I hope those of you who are going, have fun and enjoy it very much! Looking forward. Bye.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment