Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Time to Change

Okay. I actually plan to dye my whole hair with blue color. Yes, blue. I don’t know whether it suits me or not, so I really want to try it. I never try, I never know. Sometimes I get regret when I try, but I still happy for what I did. Of course, dye blue hair on an Asian hair, we need to bleach our hair to blond color. I very envy those who have a blond hair. Most of the Asian decide to bleach their hair, it is very hurts. I still deciding whether want it or not. I very scared it doesn’t suit me and it turned to be looking ‘lala’- bad girl look. For most Chinese, they don’t like ‘lala’ girl, I personally also don’t wish to look like that. What to do? May be I will ask for consult from the hair stylist whether blue hair suits me or not. I don’t knoww…

Right now, I also love my hair. I mean the color tone. It looks like ombre at the end of the hair because last time I dip dyed. Hmm… I think I need to change my hair. I feel so bored for having one hair tone for the rest of my life. Haha! I’m just kidding.









What do you think? I suits blue hair or not? 


Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment