Sunday, June 22, 2014

Farewell Party

Good times always ended very fast. It’s been a year and it’s time to say goodbye. When it’s time to say goodbye, there will be always a farewell party.

Now they are all back to their own country. I’m kinda missing them too. Although I didn’t always hang out with them due to I study at KL, but when I’m back, we sure have a short hang out together.

This badge o0f students I hang out with them can consider quite lot than any others. Most of them are really cute and cheerful. They are all very friendly and talkative too. So, you will never get bored when hanging out with them.

I hope they are all doing fine in their own country. You know, catch up their school works and some stuff. Yeah… all of us miss them so much!

So we held a farewell party at Just Relax . We eat dinner there and just chill together. I also meet some new friends, new returnees and my long not seen friends. We had a really fun night together. So, of course, a party can’t miss out any selfies! 

Game Time
Tracy and Andrea
Jasmine and me



























 Bon Voyage to home!
Good Luck,

Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment