Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Car Ride with Friends

Nowadays, we all enjoy car ride. We all have fun in the car and did something crazy in car. When one of our friends drives, we like to play with her HORN. Haha! While she is driving, we press the horn. I know it sounds a little bit crazy but we still do it over and over again. Four of us can’t gather together, if so happen, prepare to be wild. Haha! That’s us. The crazy ones.

I drive auto since the day after my driving test. So, as time passed by, I don’t familiar with manual car. So, here is the thing. My friend and I decided to drive our friend’s manual car. Funny things happened for an auto driver. Auto drive we just need use one leg to control brake and fuel pedal. Manual, there will be Clatch, Brake and Fuel Pedal. So, when I drive, I don’t know when to change the gear 1,2,3,4… my friends always laugh at me because I don’t change gear even though I have to. I just didn’t change it, so the car sound sounds very funny and like ‘Vrommmm’/// haha! My another friend also an auto driver, so when she drives, the engine died d=few times. Haha! all of us in the car laugh so hard. Trust me, we had tons of fun in the car.









Here is a video that we took. Sorry for any bad words coming out. No offense. Haha!
Do checkout my channel and subscribe for any further videos.


Good Luck,

Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment