Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Italian Dinner Date


Before I get started, I would like to thanks my friends for giving me such a great night.

Just to let you know,
All of us would not have a time like this which everyone is free.
Most of the times,
We actually not free.

So, we decided to go dinner yesterday.
All of us are free yesterday night.
We go for Italian Cuisine.

Yesterday was public holiday,
There were many people there so we need to wait for a long time.
Between, we still have fun too.

So, now let's get started with the pictures and let the pictures tell the story.


Before our meal, let's have a drink first.


Shirline and me.



Liang Sin and me.


Lusha and me.

Foods Parttt!!!


Duck Pasta.


Lamb Chop
(Yesterday's lamb chop was not that ideal because the lamb is so hard to be cut, I guess it's over cooked)


Magherita Pizza.

After the meal, let's just selfie!




Trying the new cake. Haha!


Yeah. She's Bei Wei.



Dessert of the night. 




We are too obsess with The Fault In Our Stars. All of us use tfios' picture as lock screen wallpaper. We didn't plan, just coincident lah I guess. Haha! But still, I love it so much!! Fucking much!!
Augustus and Hazel <3 Lovesssssssss...........

Just to let you know, you can find this restaurant in Kuantan.
They serve good western food.
Here's the details and the direction.

La Casa Kuantan
A-1820 , Jalan Teluk Cempedak | Taman CempedakKuantan,

I have a great dinner with my friends. I enjoy very much! We long time didn't hang out together to have dinner. Happy duuu.... <3 Haha!!


Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment