Monday, July 21, 2014

Gambang Safari Park Part 1

Hello. I’m back. Last Saturday, my mum brought us to Gambang Safari Park which is located at Gambang. As a Kuantanese, I never had been there before although it operated quite a while. It can be said long time ago since it operated the safari.

So, since me and my brother want to go, my mum free up a day for us just to bring us go there to have a visit. Also, we bring my brother’s friends and also a friend of mine.

That day was a really sunny day. We actually planned this trip to there a while ago but then every time we want to go, it WILL be a rainy day. So, we have to cancel it. Last Saturday we were lucky because it was a very sunny day.

We departed from home at 9AM. We had breakfast before we go there because it’s puasa time, so we don’t want to have meal there. Kind of respect them la. We reached there about 10AM. We were very lucky, you know why? Usually weekends will have a lot of people no matter where you are. That day, overall, it can be calculated that total amount of the visitors were like 4 families members. You can imagine how few are they. But then, it was fun because no one will pack with you and you can take really nice photos without the crowd. I hate crowd because you won’t be able to snap picture nicely. Someone will just block your way. Not fun at all.

As a Malaysian with MyKad holder, we have an offer which is entrance fee is Rm28 instead of RM48. For normal price, it is RM68 usually without promotion. Yeap. That’s the benefit of haing MyKad. For certain park or places in Malaysia.

This park is really huge, so I’m going to separate into 3 parts of them. 

Without any talking, let me use the photos to show you and let the photos speak.

Ready….



GO!!! 


Take a picture before head to the entrance.


Yeap! The ticket.


Of course, this trip I bring my friend go!


Let's get started!


Group photo.



A picture with my mum.


Directions to the venue.


On the way to the main park, I was studying the map.






They have this Malay House there to display. They have those chickens, goats and so on animals there.



Here is the horses' house. It smells so stink!



Every day, they have this animal shows at 2.45PM. The show is like 15 mins duration. It is just a simple animals show for the visitors.


Phewwwww.. that day was really a sunny day. I just keep sweating the whole trip. 

These pictures were taken during the shows.





We are all allowed to enter there to take pictures with the animal. Normal day, they won't allowed. I guess because that day were few people, so they allowed us.



I'm holding a snake! A real snake! I never try before so I wanna try it. But then it is not what I think it is. A snake should be a cold-blooded. But when I hold it, I feel the snake so warm and muscular. It's not cold at all.


I get kissed by this cute pony. Haha! I feel so geli when it kissed me. Haha! I can feel it is breathing on my face. Haha!


Before we enter another part of the safari, we took a picture here. This area is all bout insects, reptiles and so on.






This 2 pictures are the view of the safari indoor. There are many levels and this place is seriously huge.



Breaking news, here is the place that we all must pass by in order to exit. That moment we all freak out. That dragon just inside and it is not locked.


This is the one who live inside there. It is very big in real.




Don't you think this tiger is so beautiful. I'm a tiger lover because I think they are so cute! They are fierce though.


This sunny bear look so lonely somehow.





This is the map of the overall park. It seems small but it's really a big place.



This is the end of Part 1. Stay tuned to second part.
Thank you!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment