Thursday, July 17, 2014

McDonald Date


That day, we went to McDonald for lunch. All of us said that long time didn't go McDonald then we decided to go there to have lunch. Just to have lunch. We talked nonsense like usually and laugh like usual.

 I just feel happy that hang out with them the crazies! I can say that I'm glad to have them. Although sometimes we do fight or argue together, but then that's life right? When each other did something wrong, I choose to forgive although it hurts. Yeah. That's past tense. I just let it go.

Of course. It won't be just one selfie right? So, here are the rest! 





Here are the selfies in the McDonald.





They are all taken in the car when while waiting for the traffic light. Fun times! 


A picture in Uniqlo.


4 in 1 fun! haha!


Yeap! I love my hair!


Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment