Friday, July 18, 2014

Movie Review: 22 Jump Street


Today I’m very excited.
Let me tell you why.
I have a date with Channing Tatum today.
Although it is not a real one, but I still very happy!

I always feel very excited when come to Channing Tatum!
He’s very charming, strong, muscular, hilarious and handsome.
I am so in love with his muscle.
Like OMGG!!!!!!!!
So freaking muscular… haha!
He is good at acting such as
Action movie, comedy and romantic.
He is just too good at it.
For me, he just won’t get old.
Every time his look is just the same and young!
Badly, he is married.

Okay. Back to main topic.
22 Jump Street I bet all of you know what movie is that.
And of course, Channing Tatum is one of the main characters.
The second main character is Jonah Hill.
Of course, he is very dumb look but he is super hilarious.

Me and my friends just can’t stop laughing and screaming in the cinema.
Luckily there are not much people in there.
Please ignore our craziness towards Channing Tatum and the movie.
Every scenes of the movie are just freaking awesome and hilarious.
You just can’t stop burst out your laugh.
I laugh until my stomach so pain.

For those of you who haven’t watch or you don’t know about this movie,
I have a short description of this movie.

22 Jump Street
After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership. Now they don't have to just crack the case - they have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.







Okay. Now you read it.
So, next you must freaking watch it!
If you are a big fans of Channing Tatum,
It is a MUST watch!

** Never do drugs. Haha!! 

He just made my day.
I just can’t stop thinking about this movie again.
Yes! Again!
Apart from The Fault In Our Stars,
This is my second most favourite movie.

Watch the trailer now!


Besides,
I’m waiting Jupiter Ascending too.
Another great movie from Channing Tatum.
Yes!
I can’t wait for that!
Happy and Excited!!!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment