Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sunny Saturday

This time they spell my name correctly
All throw back to last Saturday. As you know we are doing a video project, so we called up our friends who want to join in this video. We meet up at Starbucks TC (beach). We started to record everything. Yes. We finished the editing stuff. I will upload soon after the ceremony. We talked a lot because all of us have such a long time didn’t meet up. That’s day, the temperature was very hot. All of us just keep sweating. We try to sit beside the windows because there’s air circulation. But still, very hot.

Rein and Me 
Posing Time credit by Lusha

Shirline and Me. I long time didn't see her. Miss her!


Rein, Me, Shirline, Mikki- The girls


Today is just a short post. I’m very glad to meet them. they are all my high school friends. We really long time didn’t see and meet up. A year? Probably. Since we all are busy with our uni or college stuff.
But first, Let Me Take A Selfie.



















Before that, my friends dropped by at my house before heading to the beach. So, this is when photos come. All selfies came in here. Haha! We all don’t know what to post, so we just snap the number 1-9. Haha! I had a lot of fun with them. Yeah. Happy go Lucky!

Good Luck,

Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment