Sunday, July 13, 2014

Phone Cleaning

Recently I'm cleaning my phone's album. I found a lot of photos that I haven't posted in any social media. Just some of them in my Instagram but then not most of them. I will always clean my phone 2 months once but then I learnt my lesson last time because my phone just died in so sudden. i have quite a lot photos left inside, but then after that, my bro helped me to fix it. So, I learn my lesson. Now, I will move my photos 3 times a month. I edited all of them already, just haven't got the chance to post it. I decide to post it here all in one post.

So, Let's just get started!


This is the photo taken in Vietnam. You can find more details about this place on my Vietnam Travel posts.


Actually, here is seriously a gorgeous place. The buildings, the streets and the shops. Just so beautiful!


Here is my brother and me selfie. I got a little bit sunburn as you can see on my arm.


I guess to those who read my Vietnam posts or you went this place, you will probably know where is this. This is a very small hole in real life compared to in this picture. Deep down inside, it is really narrow and small. It somehow feel so hallow inside. But then, I left my footsteps inside. I tried to climb! yay! Good experience.


I really enjoy the view outside the plane. The clouds all look like cotton candy in white color. They are looking fluffy and beautiful. They form infinity shapes in a day. That's why I always prefer a window seat every time.


Yes. Bringing my love with me to travel. I love this book so much! I watched the movie twice! TWICE! It still fucking touch my heart!


A little getaway from my hometown. Bye!


Went to gym with my silly buddy! She came back for holidays. So, I just pull her go gym with me to work out.


All of a sudden, I feel so missed this potato. It's originally from Vietnam. This is the food that the soldiers eat during the war. With the combination of the peanuts and sugar, taste fantastico!! 


This is a coffee named Blue Mountain. I don't drink coffee but my mum said it tastes really good!


I'm wearing the traditional hat that gifted by the tour guide.


Gym sessions with my friends again! After work out, let us take a selfie!





With my crazy girl, Lusha! I sure you know her!




Photo in the rain! We looked like idiots. Luckily there is no car pass by!


Beer time at lunch! Dahh... Not a beer la!


With my cousin- Wedding Dinner.


My friend Lusha helped me took it. 


Selfies with my beautiful mum!

















My new Birki! <3 









Limited Edition ic! Berlin Sunshades! So cool! I wish I can but it but it's not for sale.





Silly faces with my little cousin!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment