Saturday, July 12, 2014

Reaction to The Fault In Our Stars


I am so happy today!
I sure you know why. You did!
Today is the screening of 
The Fault In Our Stars!
Yes! Like FINALLY! It’s in cinema!
I don’t know why, they just move few days earlier than the expected date which is next week.
I thought I need to wait until next Thursday but then it’s not!
I’m so happy duu!

We went in the cinema just on time.
In fact, we were running late. We still make it although it was advertising part.
Who cares the freaking advertisement?
They are not the main point today.
I still feel so exciting now. Yes. Now!
After few hours, I still feel the excitement!

Story times!

The scene started with Hazel Grace in the hospital doing a checkup session like usual.
Then, she is suggested by the doctor to go this Support Group.
In that Support Group, she meets Augustus Waters.
Then, everything starts from that.
During the session in Support Group, Augustus Waters keeps looking at Hazel Grace.
Like those who meet a girl in first sight.
Everything is just amazing right there.
So lovely and cute.

They spend times together.
They share their moments which is very lovely for us.
I like the way Augustus Waters talks to Hazel Grace.
So romantic and lovely.
Everything he says is just simply wow! So heart touching.

The saddest parts that make me cry are

1.       When Hazel suddenly get difficult breath during midnight due to fluid in her lung.
2.       Augustus feels so depressed and self-complaining on how useless he is when at the petrol station.
Like OMG! These scenes are definitely so sad and emotional.
I try not to cry in cinema but then I can’t when I watch these 2 scenes.
Other scene also sad somehow, but I control myself.



I personally enjoy the part when they go to Amsterdam.
The places at there are so nice and beautiful.
I wish I can go one day to visit such a beautiful place.
I love this scene because this is where Hazel accepts Gus as a boyfriend.
Besides, some sad thing happened because Gus is going to reveal a sad news which is about his cancer.
Hazel and Gus spend a great dinner together at a restaurant named Oranjee.
The restaurant is so freaking beautiful and so romantic.
Like OMG! I’m so gonna visit this place.

That’s about Malay***.
They cut the part when Gus and Hazel in the hotel.
We are all like c’mon!
They are not even taking out whole clothes. She still bra on.
Like wtf!
Why you need to cut the fucking scene!
I really don’t understand.
You don’t wear bra? Like DUH!
Can’t you just be open minded, please?
DAFUQ! L

When I was reading the book,
I really cry so badly.
For a person that barely cries like me, I cried.
So you can imagine how emotional it is.
It just simply touches my heart and my eyes.

A good movie deserves to be watch the second time.
Yes. I’m watching tomorrow with my family.
OMG! Can’t wait again!

In that movie,
All of the important quotes are shown in the movie,
which is very good.
Here are some of the quotes that I really like and love.

1.       I like the quotes from Augustus Waters.
“It’s a metaphor, see? You put the thing that does the killing right between your teeth, but you never give it the power to kill you. A metaphor.”

Everything just sounded so nice.

2.      “I opened the door. He looked down at my shirt and smiled. "Funny," he said.
"Don't call my boobs funny," I answered.” 

3.      “Maybe our "Okay" Will be our Forever” 

4.      “Some infinites are longer than other infinites” 

5.      “You gave me forever within a number of days." 

"I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity.” 

6.      “-so if the inevitability of oblivion worries you, than I suggest you ignore it. God knows that's what the rest of the world does.” 

7.      “That's the thing about pain.
It demands to be felt..” 

8.      “I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.” 

9.      “Maybe 'Okay' will be our 'always'...” 

10.  “There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities... I cannot tell you how grateful I am for our little infinity. You gave me forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.” 

11.  “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.” 

12.  “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the
business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned
to dust, and I know the sun will swallow
the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am
in love with you.” 

13.  “Between the three of us, we have five legs, four eyes & two & a half working pairs of lungs.” 

I love this part so much when they are throwing the eggs to Monica’s house. I just can’t stop laughing. Her mum just like walked in to the house so blurry.

14.  “You get to choose if you get hurt in this world. But you do have some say in who hurts you.” 
Yes. It’s true.
15.  “ My thoughts are stars and I cannot fathom into constellations . ” 

Last but not least, the beautiful confession I've ever heard. So romantic!!
I like the way he described and confessed to Hazel.
So beautifully described.

"I'm in love with you," he said quietly.
"Augustus," I said.
"I am," he said. He was staring at me and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that loves is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all out labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."


So, this is my reaction after The Fault In Our Stars.
They just simply amazing!



Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment