Friday, July 11, 2014

Excited

OMG!
I'm so freaking happy. No. Is very excited!!!
Finally! The Fault In Our Stars is screening tomorrow! 
I'm going to watch it tomorrow with my friends and then my family.

My bestie, Lusha just called me up when I'm driving. No worry. I'm safety driver. Loudspeaker of course.
She just sounded so excited like wanna singing high pitch.
She told me that TFIOS is on screen tomorrow!
Fucking Tomorrow!

We just go online and buy the tickets.
Omg. Until now we still feel so excited! Wohoo!!
Finally. After waiting like decades. 
Everytime see posts from Ansel, John Green and Shaileene, I am so sad that I can't be there.
My friend is lucky enough to spot them at NYC. Like hell yeah!

Nevermind.
Now I finally can see them through the screen. YES!
Sadly I cannot see them in real person, but then, on screen okay la. 
As long as I can see them, Can lah!
I still want meet them!! 
** Crying like baby **

Alright. That's all for today. 
Just words today.
I AM SO EXCITED. SO AS MY FRIENDS DO. 
HAPPY!
JUMPING LIKE A KID!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment