Monday, July 14, 2014

Youtube Channel

I create my Youtube channel for quite some moments.
But then I don't really know what to share on there.
I just randomly update some videos there.
Just to let you know, I'm sharing here by the way.


This is car ride session. We did something crazy in the car. It may be disturb the discipline of the road but then who cares. Nobody is on the car.


Here is the retirement video for our teacher Pn Cheam who just rretired. We put some effort on this video just to present her.






Starting above those few videos. Due to many of it, I decide to make them into videos. I lazy to post them all. So, i make it into video just to easy them to view. Them refer to my friends. Haha!!


This is a tutorial video on How To Make Fairy Glowing Jars.
You can try it and DIY yourself. Be creative!

You can subscribe my video if you like. But I am not a person that like any other youtuber that posts video very often. Haha! But then, subsribe for fun may be? Haha!!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment