Sunday, July 13, 2014

Insomnia


Frankly speaking, since the day I started college, I'm starting to have insomnia somehow. I don't know why it happened. Is it because of sleep late or too much stress on my study? I have no ideas.

How an insomnia feels like?
That's a question. When you feel want to sleep, you just can't sleep. Your body is very tired yet you just can't fall sleep and have good dream. Your eyes will like 'shine right like a diamond'. Somehow I feel like I'm freaking tired and I just can't sleep! Like no way! I so struggle to sleep yet my eyes still blinking bright. I use music to make me sleep, it helps little but then usually I will use those sad songs or oldies which is kind of like sleepy song, I turned out to be sad because of the song. Like wtf! Seriously wtf haha!

I'm actually good at sleeping. The matter is that how I sleep. If I cannot sleep, I really cannot sleep. If I can sleep, bam! I can sleep the entire day! I tried to sleep 1 day full. From yesterday 9PM to next day 9PM. I'm like wtf! So late ady! Haha!! Sound a little bit crazy but it's true. Haha! Weirdo!

I don't usually like this. The sign of insomnia that comes into me when I'm thinking something over or I'm too excited about something or I'm feeling depress. We do have our own matter, it just need some times to be settled by your own. That's all I can tell you.

Anyway, sleep whenever you can. Don't sleep late. Don't make it as a habit to sleep late. Trust me. It feels worst if you can't sleep.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment