Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Memorable Friday

HAPPY RETIREMENT DAY!

Just to let you know, 4th of July is a very special day for all the students studied/studying at MGSS. So, what day was that? It was our beloved Pn Cheam retirement day. So, Pn Cheam is a very special teacher for us. For those who studied in MGSS, they should know what type of person she is. Whenever she’s nearby us, we can feel the frightening mood. Whenever we see her, we will definitely first hear her high heels sound. Yes. High heels. Freaking high heels sound. It was terrible! Whenever we hear that, all of us stop what we are doing and get back to our own seat and sit quietly.

On her special day, all of us who graduated also went back to see her. I mean to pay a visit. So, all of us wake up so early to go to school. The ceremony went on like usual, speech which is very boring. When school time, whenever there are speeches from the teachers, I always fall asleep. But then, when Pn Cheam talks on the stage, all of us feel so heart-warming. Everything she said was true. As a student, we may not know how a teacher feels like. But then, that’s their job to keep students under control and discipline. But most of the time, I hate those idiot teachers for example, agama teacher and super lc teacher. They just thought there are smarter than us and just treat us like dumb.















Mirrors in our schools are very popular because all of us will go check it out and take photos.








So, we made a video for her. We gathered all the EX Students from MGSS and made it in form of video message for her on her retirement day. We played the video on the spot where everybody can watch it. We made her cry. She said she loves it very much! Although she always scolds us, she is still our beloved teacher.




Between, we also took photos with our teachers. All of the teachers see us like so happy. They are like ‘ Hey! How are you? Study where? Lama tak jumpa ni.” Haha! I feel so happy because they still remember me and us. All the teachers said I’m a noisy student because I made a lot of noise in school and some bad things. Haha! All of us had gone through everything. I feel so happy to meet them again, I mean the teachers.


Our BM teacher. Without her, my BM won't be that okay.

Our KH teacher. Haha!!

Our Biology teacher. I always make noise in class, although she always scold me to shut up, she still a nice teacher.



Our History teacher. I never pass history but he still encourage me to study hard.

Our Chemistry teacher.







After went back from school, we went for Korean Food again! So, JJ Kimbab is always our choice of course. Whenever gathering or what, we sure will go there. We had so much fun on our ‘topics’. So memorable! We laugh so badly there. Badly, we didn’t take any selfies there. We were all too busy with our chit chat.



Then, my friends dropped by my house to rest before heading to our next destination which is Starbucks. They felt so tired until sleep on my beds. Haha! I prepare the extra beds for them to sleep a while. But first, we took some selfies. My friend called it ‘Bed Photo”. In mandarin, it called 床照 which is very funny with that description.












Fuh! Friday is the most low energy day. Out of the house from 6AM to 6PM. It can be said whole day. Haha! Best day with my friendssssssss. Ciao.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment