Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Brussels Night

Ciao Bella/Bello



Yesterday, I had a wonderful night. I went to Brussels with my friend which is my housemate. She is so excited to hang out because she done with her exam, assignment and body check-up. We decide d to go out dinner then go somewhere to chill. But before that, I told her I need to settle with my math first. So, the whole afternoon, I try to study my math and I managed to study some of them. Math just somehow bothering me every week because we have math exam every Monday. Lol.




After my study, we went to mamak to eat Cheese Nannnnn (Yummmmmm) since she never tries it before. I was introduced by my friends. Good foods are nice to share. So, I introduce her. I love introducing foods and goodies to my friend. Sharing is caring for me. Haha! We both love cheese so much but we decided to share. I can’t finish it by my own of course. Yummy like ever!




We had dilemma on which to choose. We don’t know whether we want go for a movie after dinner or just find one place to have some drinks. Finally we went to drink. We went Puteri Harbour which is located near Hello-Kitty Town. We went there right after our dinner so we still feel quite full. We walk around there and try to digest some. Hehe! We took some pictures of course, especially me. Haha!




We ended up sitting in Brussels. I’m driving so I cannot drink alcohol. I’m a responsible person, so I ordered chocolate ice-blended. Lol. Next time I will drink. Just not yesterday because I’m driving! I absolutely love to hang around these bars because they are somehow quite than those club or pub. For me is different la, I don’t know others.




My friend ordered alcohol drink while I order chocolate ice-blended. We chat a lot. From A-Z I guess. She and her boyfriend are just so cute when they met last time. I will stop here for that. That’s her privacy. Well, I never experience that and I don’t wish to so far at this moment, but I understand. We both are big laugher somehow. I try to control my volume but who cares. You can laugh, laugh la.




We ordered Waffles and Roasted Pork for the night. It was our supper I think. Their roasted pork just perfectly cooked. You must try. Their waffles also very niceeee… will go again next time as I promise someone when she comes to JB to find me. I basically share all foods I ate to her and she will definitely say that 2 words to me. Haha! I know you well girl. Just feel happy to see people are happy. People happy, me happy, everyone happy.




We went there about 2 hours plus and while we want to go back, there’s a band there singing. We decide to drop by their shop and sit down and listen. The environment is just so nice at night and so cooling. You can feel the wind and the songs together. Perfectly match. I think when I go UK, I can have many chances to do so. Sitting on the grass and chill with friends.




Well, that’s my Friday night. Well spent with her. Thanks for the night.





















Have a nice day people.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment