Friday, November 21, 2014

Miserable

I have a bad day. A really bad day for me.
Everything is just fine until I found something shit happen.
Me being me but just a second difference, my normal mood drop to mother ass bad mood.
Well, my driving side’s window cracked. The whole fucking piece.
Due to a flying stone, it’s done.
When I saw it, I have no fucking idea in my head. I am so blank when I see this happen. First time in my life, I never meet that before. Due to many news about people smashes car window just for rob your things. It scared me somehow when I first see the cracked window. I am like O.M.F.G. but then after that I know that it caused by a flying stone.
I don’t know who to blame or blame myself for being fucking bad luck. I have no fucking idea.
If I didn’t drive, I will never know, of course, the worker wouldn’t tell you that he breaks you window. Who wants to take those responsibilities? Workers, purfft…
I have no freaking clue what to do. Probably it’s my very first time, I feel terrified. Omg. First thing comes to my mind is that ‘What The Fuck Is Going On To My Car’?!! Oh My Fuck God… screw you.
I was looking at the people who cut the grass with my friends and next thing was that my car is being so fucking lucky to meet this fucking shit. -.- WTF. See, shit thing happen in life.


Well, my friends helped me noticed to the student office and they will help me asap. I couldn’t even think what to do like fuck. Luckily, my friends are there for me. Thanks man. I appreciate. My mood is like dropping from the cliff. I am so heart-broken. I feel extremely sad when I see my car. Each time I see my car, I can feel pain. I drive it for so long and I have feeling on my car. Now, he needs ICU… urghh… damn it. Luckily my mum tinted the window so that it will only cracks when something hit on it instead of dropping pieces out just a hit. Pheww…



My mum told me how to do so I think it should be fine. I am quite clear now compared to just now. So, I know what to do. I wish the related person will actually pay back me. Not because I don’t have that money to fix it, is because your worker hit my glass and doesn’t even fucking notice the owner. You got to pay some responsibility dude. It’s my baby car and I won’t let anyone do that to him. Cross-finger everything will be settle soon. I have no time to worry things like this.


What I can do now? Find the workshop and repair it and have a ‘talk’ with the relevant people in charge. See, need to use money again for repairing. G.D.I



Shit things always happen in my life. I somehow feel so fucking pissed at me. Good things never happen on me, bad things, visit me like nobody else. Dafaq seriously. Haix. When you used to it, you will know. I am not depress, just sometimes I feel so hatred. Nehhh… gonna sleep and bye.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment