Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tiredness

Hey people. I’m back again.
I just finish my class and before heading to gym, I decide to write something.




Electric is just a no for me. I don’t know why. Every time I score pretty badly in electric. Damn it. You can’t imagine how bad it is… well, just now we have the lab session for electric subject. I feel so dumb. I realize that I know nothing. Even the single little easy thing I also don’t know like dafaq. I feel so dumb. Omg. Luckily I have my friend there to help me. He helped me a lot and explains this and that to me. Hope that he doesn’t feel annoyed. Well, I really don’t know so I ask. Hehe. The whole lab session is pretty okay and I learn how to use the god damn signal generators and some minor stuff in electric. I feel so sad somehow because I don’t even know those little simple things. Hope I don’t screw up. Hehhh…



Time is precious once you enter university life. You realize that time moves freaking fast. It’s already 8th week since my first day of class. I don’t even realize how fast the time moves and passes. Every day our life is like so damn busy with those assignments and coursework(s). I don’t even start my revision on every subject. I feel somehow fucked up you know. Urghh… it’s okay… calm myself…





Well, at least in these busy days, I find something I can fight for. Compared to boring easy life, I prefer busy life so that I won’t stop there and be lazy…


I just realize how adorable is my friends. Haha!! Good to know them. 



Well, time to go gym. See you.
I wanna starbucks!!





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment