Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rainy Thursday

Can you believe it?
It’s already Thursday.
Time flies like freaking fast.
Basically we left few more days of holidays and our study life will be start again.
I don’t think I do much revision on my studies. Omfg.
I managed to study some but not all. T.T
I just don’t get enough time most of the time.



I've been studying my math since yesterday then only my coursework next.
I've been stuck for that particular section and I am so pissed.
I can’t get the answer I just won’t let it go.
I keep thinking and thinking like shit.
Well, I manage to get answer today which is great. Satisfied.
I’m kind of mind-fucked when my lecturer explains something beyond that.
I understand the frontal part, after that, I’m like wth he’s talking.
I.Have.No.Clue.At.All.
Let me settle after I done my other parts.
I manage to understand some, but not all.
Even my friend also don't understand.
Not my problem I guess.




I get hungry so easily nowadays.
I somehow need to grab or bite something.
What's wrong with my appetite?




Today’s a rainy day.
I know the sky loves me. Haha!
I love raining so much.
Feel like a kid running under the rain. Haha!
I enjoy raining. I really do.
I just love the cold breeze and the weather.




Let's talk about yesterday's lab.
We have this lab named MGT-Flow Lab Session with my thermo’s lecturer.
It’s about the micro gas turbine thingy. It is in a jet engine and it is a water bottle sized turbine.
At first I thought micro should be something very tiny but I’m wrong. Haha!
How can a turbine be so small right? True.
We also learn a software that can basically help you calculate the ideal and the real situation when the fuel is included in the turbine.
That software is just so cool.
What you need to do is just key in the data in the Input site and just run the whole programme.
You can see graph shown and the efficiency rate.
Everything is calculated for you. We will learn it in future.
This programme actually needs years and years of knowledge to understand it fully.
Don’t say for first year or second year, until PhD you only almost know the full programme.
So, it takes time. We, being the first year student, we have lots more to learn from.

That’s interesting anyway.



Time to back to study.

Bye.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment