Sunday, November 2, 2014

Send My Loves

Tomorrow will be a big days for my friends.
Some of them are sitting for SPM and STPM.





Most of my friends are sitting for STPM.
I know you all work so damn hard just for this day to come.
I can see hard works on all of you.
You guys study study study and just wish to get a good result and enter a university.
Well, STPM is not a very easy one.
I’m glad that you make it and the final is finally come.
I can see my friends stressing whole year just to pass their exam and get good results.
Sometimes they feel upset when they can’t get a good result or some even fail their exams.




Sadly, I’m not there to wish you all personally.
But I will send my loves through the connection.
All the best in your exam and bam the exam with flying colors.
I know you all can do it. Have a little faith in you.
I believe and so do you that hard works do pay off.
Take enough water and good rest.


My spirit with all of you dear friends.
Let's celebrate next time after your final.




ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK LOVES.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment