Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween

I would like to wish all my family and friends Happy Halloween.


Halloween is one of my favorite’s festivals.
I never celebrate Halloween before because my family is not Christian or whatsoever.
Sooner and later, I started to see posts from people about Halloween.
They can dress whatever they like. It’s something like a dressing day without any judgment.
You can dress up to be anyone. Anyone that you like.




Well, last year, I have a great Halloween night with my CIMP’s friends.
I studied at Sunway last year, so they have this Halloween theme in the Lagoon.
Badly, I didn’t get any tickets to enter.
But, one republic is having a concert there!
Well, I get a free admission to attend their concert at the canopy.
Well, tickets sold out and I am the very last one to know that they are coming.
Still, we stand at the canopy there and be part of  the whole freaking concert for free while others pay bucks and bucks for a ticket. Haha!



I somehow miss CIMP.
We have creative ideas on the themes and so on.
We just never feel bored.
We are being the weirdest people in the college.
Well, we have our own personalities. Our course mates are from all over the world.
So we are kind of wild and open minded people there.
I just miss that.



Yeah, we have Halloween theme dress up day for Halloween.
I try to be a cat last year.
Cat with red lips. Troll!
Well, my friends act as Vampire and Cowgirl Corpse.
Like a zombie. Just so funny!




This year, I feel extremely bored here.
I asked my friends to go for a movie.
That’s our kind of Halloween day.
If and only if I have passports, I definitely will rush to Singapore.
Like common, Singapore! Party time.
Halloween is a day to relax yourself and dress whatever you like and just party!





Actually, I’m looking forward to o UK.
Parties, drinks, people and so on.
They have variety of life there.
You just never be bored over there.
This is what I thought la.




Well, I managed to watch a movie which is considered not bad already.
I’m happy because I can go for a movie after some moments.

Anyone joining me? Anyone go cinema please call me! I wanna go.




There’s a funny thing happened this morning.
I don’t know whether I want laugh or pity them.
I actually just woke up and I heard my phone’s notification rings.
I saw a message from my classmates that they need a ride back to ISV like so emergency.
They have to catch their flight at noon.
And don’t know what reason, they get stuck at somewhere and need a ride back.
It’s holidays, everyone is going back home. Almost all of them went back,
So, I know that they can’t miss the flight, (never mess with flight man) I decide to help them.
Actually I want go there but not that soon.
Well, if you can help you will sure help, summore they are your course mates.
I will definitely help them for sure. Nobody is here.


I don’t want to drive alone so I called my housemate to accompany me to there.
I love you Jean. (I know you have exam on Monday yet you’re willing to accompany me, thanks)



Their faces are like epicly tired.
They get wasted I guess.
Well, I know that feel because I get wasted before.
The feeling is not good. Never try that.
You know your limit, then done.
Don’t overstep the limit line.
Well, hope they have a good rest back home.


** I think I shouldn't laugh at them, but I did laugh at them. They are so funny.



Happy holidays again.





** i bought a new pair of vans shoes. Oppssss sorry mum. **


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment