Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Little Getaway To Singapore

Last weekends, I went to my neighbor place which is Singapore.
I went there with my parents. They are coming to visit me.
My dad decided to bring us from nowhere to somewhere.
Well, we went there early in the morning.




Surprisingly, the immigration is not that crowd. Usually, there will be very jam.
We were lucky enough. Haha!




Due to the timing, we reach there quite early about 7A.M.
We decide to go for breakfast before going there shopping.
It was damn early that no restaurants are operating like dafaq.
We search the street nearby Orchard Road because we want to shop at there.
We hang around there until about 9A.M only spot one hawker stall.
We ate there.
I long time didn’t eat minced pork soup, so I ordered that.
It tastes good. Haha! I love it as usual. 









After that, we just chill at Starbucks. Normally shops will only open at 10A.M.
We were way to early there.
We ordered some drinks there and rest for a while because we woke up quite early.
We had DimSum afterwards too.








Finally, times to shopping.
We went few shops to shop.
First stop is Forever 21. They were having sales and I’m like WOW.
I rush in the store and grab as many clothes as I want.
Feel bad huh.
I can’t go KL shop, but I can go Singapore shop! Happy.
Hence: my mum doesn't allow me to hold my passport. Lol!





I spot this shop which sells a lots of bread! Panini everywhere! My eyes are like seeing gold. I love panini so much! Anything with Panini, I will love it.

Inside the shop, there's a basement restaurant. I will never know if I don't even enter there. My curiosity do helps me sometimes. Haha! I spot this hidden place. I love their antique design. It is something like a olden village themes.










I shop quite lot in H&M. My favorite store aside from Forever 21.
I should buy these shoes. But fine, I give up...








We went to Robinson to window shop for a while.
We had our lunch at the Robinson. We had Japanese lunch. Well, I'm not a Japanese food typed of person, so I just ate a little with my dad.








After some hours, we went MBS (Marina Bay Sand) to shop.
I always enjoy walking in MBS because it’s very nice.
Just enjoy myself there.
It is a good place to hang around and take pictures.
They have beautiful views.







At night time, I went their swimming pool which locates at the SkyPark.
Like OMG. I love the view from up there.
I don’t afraid of height. So, I can walk close to the edge of the pool and view the panorama view of the night city of Singapore. Trust me, if you happen to stay there or happen to go up there, please enjoy yourself there no matter it is day time or night time.
I prefer both. I should take day view and night view. Nahh… Next time.








Bad news.
I want to buy iphone 6 so bad. I thought I can go Singapore and grab one.
Too bad I can’t because every Apple store in Singapore are OUT OF STOCK/ currently unavailable.
Sad thing to hear from!
I really love iphone 6.
I’ve not been buying phone for almost 3 years. But, my phone is already old and laggy somehow, I wish to change soon once here launch.

Haix. Wait wait wait…… Just wait.


Last but not least, my babe is following me throughout the whole day.
I Labbbb Youuu....




I love to hang around in Singapore.
Next time, USS someone? Haha!!


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment