Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Busy Life



I have few things to write today.
It is kind of my habit to write before I go bed and have sweet dream. Nah.




First piece. FYI, we are having a week of study week. Study week for us means holidays. All of my classmates go back home and chill I guess. I decide not to go back because I want to save my flight tickets. Well, people seem strange on me because I didn’t go back. I don’t know why. They sure will say ‘why you didn’t go back?’ I answer this question for couple times already. For you who know, good. For those who don’t know, stop asking me la, I’m not going back because my parents visited me recently and I decide not to go back. My flight ticket back home is way more freaking expensive. I try to find the cheapest one, but the timing just not right at all. Okay la. Staying here is not that bad. Basically, I plan to catch up what I missed in class and do my revision.  I just started today on my revision. I’m like shit. What’s that! Omg. I need find lecturer. I don’t know whether they are on holidays too or not. My papers are full with ‘?’ and I need to get answer for those little ‘?’. Haha!





Second piece. So far, we have 2 group projects already. Well, although it seems like the deadline is still far far away, but each little part takes times. I don’t wish to do last minutes work which I know that’s a very bad idea because we can make mistakes like a lot when we do last minutes work. So far, our project goes smoothly and steady. Frankly speaking, I have a great team mates. I really do. They are all co-operated together and we have good communication skills. Most of the time, we discuss in Whatsapp but still a way of communication. Haha! We get our things done just in time before the deadline so that we can have extra time to finalize our project parts. Well, without them, I don’t think I can do it alone for sure. Thank you all.
I still have another project which is doing some research and we need to prepare a presentation and to present it in class. That’s my nightmare comes. I hate speaking in front of many people. I just don’t feel confident at all. My hearts will pump so freaking fast each time I stand in front. Gughhh! Sometimes I prefer to be the noob one. Haha! I’m somehow. Well, it is a group project, so I need to be more confident and don’t let my team down right. Yes. You can do it.





Third piece.  After I started my university life, there’s a change in me. My appetite seems bigger and bigger. Damn. That’s bad for me. I love eat, but I get hungry so damn easily. I eat at this hour, hours later, I feel so damn hungry. After I have my dinner, I will feel hungry about 11pm something. It’s almost midnight and I have nowhere to eat.  I need to drive outside just to get food but I don’t dare to drive at night alone. That’s creepy. I try not to eat because supper makes people fat. Yeah. I’ve been long time didn’t take supper already. Too many years, but why now? OMG. Is it whether I study too long or what? I have no idea. I just feel hungry easily. Very easy. I need to control my appetite. I don’t want to be back to what I was before. Just not. Besides, my water consuming is increasing. I drink a lot of water per day, now even much more than before. Waliiao. Something wrong with me?





Forth piece. I just wanna wish my friends all the best and good luck in STPM. I have faith in all of you. Every single one of you. Haha!





Fifth piece. Recently I saw Martin Garrix new facebook video about SkyDiving Dubai. Holy cow! I wish I can go like right immediately. SkyDiving is one of my top list items to do in my life. It’s the coolest thing ever in this world and so freaking exciting! You are basically jumped from sky to the ground like wow. People jump into the sea, you jump in the sky. Sounds so fantastic. I wish I can go one day. If I let my dad knows, he definitely won’t let me. Even I say I want go Macau BunjeeJump, he rejected me. Sad. I’m daring to do these kinds of sports. It’s part of the sports right? No idea. I’m so daring huh. It’s fun and excited! I can’t wait to wait my dream to come true. Perhaps I can go with friends may be? My friends wouldn’t want to do that with me for sure. For them, I’m somehow crazy. But don’t care la. My dream, my life. Nahhh! Haha! But before that, I want buy a GoPro so that I can record everything.

I regretted I didn’t climb the Sydney Bridge. I should go! If I happen to go, I will definitely go and climb!


You can visit SkyDive Dubai for more information.


Tandem Skydive + video + still photosAED 1,999 
Tandem Skydive without video and still photos  AED 1,799

Approx MYR 1805++ and MYR 1624++

I need to save money for that! Definitely.
Wait me Dubai!




Real life will begin right after the holidays.
I “ can’t wait “ it to come. Crying face.
You don't want to see our timetable. 
Fully booked.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment