Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday

I feel lucky because I don't need to pay for a single thing for my broken window.
Hell yeah. Thanks so much.
I feel bad luck because there are so many cars, the stone just fly to my window and smash it.
I feel lucky enough too because they are willing to pay full responsible for my window.
Well, I should say thank you.



On the way to the workshop without the window is fucking horrible.
The sound from vehicles just freaking hurt my ears.
I can't imagine you drive those cars without the roof, damn bad weyh.
I drive so short already feel so annoyed.



We are supposed to get Starbucks.
We are just late about 5 mins and just freaking 5 mins.
They say "Sudah Tutup"... Oh Sad!
Then, we decide to walk around and just chill.
I just love the weather and the environment there.
Seriously, I feel so lost somehow because I have no freaking idea what they are talking about.
Not because I don't wanna talk, is because I don't know what to response but just laugh like idiot there.
Nevermind, although I don't know what they say, at least I know how is their conversations are.
heeehhh....



I want Starbucks la. I don't want Aeon one because they don't have nice view. 
I want nice view and drink my Starbucks drink.
Tomorrow. I should drive myself there sometimes but I want someone accompany me go.
Noooo.... I just don't know. Complicated mind fuck...



I am my friend's mastermind back to hometown, here, I'm a P-O-T-A-T-O...
Jerene, you should stop eating potato. haha!


Good Night my lovely friends and you.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment