Friday, November 7, 2014

My Travel Bucket List

Lately, I've been travel quite much. I mean this year compared to past years. May be it is my travel year perhaps, I don’t know why. During the last 8 months, I've been traveled to two places. I love to travel or I can say that I’m a travel-typed person. I love to explore every country because it is very interesting. You get to see how the country looks like and just to explore more than you know. Every time when my parents decide to bring us overseas, I’m always the agreed one than disagree. Like common, who will ever disagree to travel? I’m not. Definitely not. Sometimes I do feel bad because they pay for my travel fees, but never mind. I promise them I will bring them to travel after I graduate and have a steady income. I love my family so I am willing to spend on them. Family is nothing comparable.


1. Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh


2. Indonesia - Bali



There’s always a travel bucket list I have on my own. The numbers will always increasing. Just I haven’t figured it some of other places out yet. I surely will know soon. Well, travel do helps us to gain knowledge. You get to see new things and discover new things. This is what I love about travelling. I always get excited, or over-excited. Anywhere will do for me. I don’t care it is a fancy country or small small country, I just love to explore. Somehow I think of backpacking, but I still don’t have the daring heart to backpack. Not for now.

These places my mum and I will definitely wish to go one day. We promise each other to go together and to explore the city. My mum and I just like a twin somehow. What I like eventually she likes it and vice versa. We are travel-bond together. She will always be the one who do those travel homeworks. Me, being the enjoy and the GPS. 

Here are the list so far :

1. Philippines - Boracay Island

They have a great sea and beaches. The sea water is just simply clear and beautiful.


2. Bolivia - Salar de Uyuni

This place is so called the biggest mirror in the world. You can actually feel like you're part of the sky. This place is simply amazing and just wow. I've been craving to go this place for so long time. Probably in future I will be able to visit this gorgeous place.



3. Dubai

Dubai. You know what I think. Sky Diving! They are best known for Sky Diving. They have a great view from above the sky. I wish I can go like YOLO once and enjoy myself. 21st birthday may be? Haha!



4. Greece - Santorini

You just can't blink your eyes. You wouldn't want to miss every single sight you see there. Everything is just perfect pretty. Day time, you can see the combination of blue sky and blue sea and the white houses. They are all perfectly match to each other. At night, you can see those lights from the streets and from those houses. Simply gorgeous.



5. United States - Grand Canyon

Well, I always seen in national Geographic about this place. Although it is just some rock scenario, but it's very fantastic looking. it's a beauty nature. I wish I can visit this place soon.



6. Macau Tower

You know Macau Tower is best known for their Bunjee Jump? They have the highest Bunjee Jump ever in the whole world. You just can't miss this. If you happen to go, it is a must to try this out. I want go so badly! YOLO and don't care.



7. France - Paris

City of love. Although I don't have one, but I still can go with my love one which is my parents/family. My mum is a Eiffel freak. She loves everything which related to Eiffel. I have no idea. You know that if you're rich enough, you can actually buy the Eiffel? It doesn't belong to France actually. Feel free to do so. I want try their macaroon! So tempting to go.



 8. Maldives

Beaches! This place is freaking cool you know. Everything surrounds you are just sea. Everywhere will be your pool. Just jump in and swim! They have a great view. I've seen those photos from a friend and I'm like woah! I wanna go!!


.
9. United Kingdom - London

Of course, it's London! My another biggest wish to visit. I will soon be there 2 years after. I will definitely explore this beauty. I love British. Their accent and so on. Wow... 2 years and you will wait me. I will see you very soon London! Wait for me and welcome me! 






Wish will be coming true.
Work hard. Play hard. 
Young, Wild, and Free !





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment