Friday, October 31, 2014

Little Happiness




It’s been a long day for me.
Well, I can say that these 2 weeks aren’t good weeks for me.
I have an assignment to hand in and this thing is driving me crazy.




We need to draw a fully engineering drawing with a paper given.
We need to draw 3 parts which separated into some parts of a clamping item.
It is easy to view it, but it is hard to actually draw them out.
Just so hard for me.
Frankly speaking, I am worst in drawing compared to my family.
They are way better than me.
I don’t do drawing in my life. I just don’t.
My family draws nice things except me.





After some struggling times, finally I hand in my drawings.
I don’t care much already.
In fact, I do care. It’s my masterpiece!
I use my heart to draw these drawings. I pay more extra attention to them.
I really spend so many times on them.
Everything I do is not perfect, there are always minor mistakes I make I don’t even know.
Well, I will realize something after I hand in my assignment which kind of pissed off.
I realize some already after I hand in my assignment.
I am like so fucked. So fucking fucked!


I wish I can delete this bad habit. This is not a good thing.
I will just regret everything.
Handed in, don’t care anymore. Just wait the marks will do.



My masterpiece, DONE!
I’m happy girl again.




Right after I handed in my drawing, I feel release somehow.
We decided to go have a good meal.
Well, when we reach there, they haven’t open yet.
So, we ended up in mamak store. Lol!
Not bad, I ate Roti Sardin! Wuhoo. Haha! Happy.




Sometimes I do enjoy little hawker foods than fancy foods.
Hawker foods are much better than those fancy price foods.
I love to treat myself nice foods after some ‘tough’ stuffs. Just like a present for myself and my stomach. Haha!



After I started my university life, I don’t find enjoyment in studies.
Well, not all.
I feel like I am staying in nowhere for example JUNGLE.
Whenever I step out the door steps, what I can see are trees. Trees trees trees.
Green is good, but too boring!




Basically, I feel so dull somehow when I face those papers.
I do feel pissed in studies too. I am human being.
I get pissed off.
But, my friends here are lovely.
There are types of people in class, genius typed, chill typed, nerd typed and so on.
All of them are just lovely. It is good to meet them all.
I find some enjoyment hanging with them to be truly speaking.

They are just nice to talk with and hang around.



One good news!
We are having one week holidays.
This time I didn't go back home because I will be going home on December.
Well, there’s a big plan for me. Haha!!
This time I just not go back home and save the flight money for December.
It is not because I don’t want go back home, just that my parents visited me last week so I decide not to go back and wait until December.
Well, within this holidays week, I need to catch up some studies which I haven’t revision yet.
Holidays just holidays. But, I still need to well-used it.

Just that it’s a little relaxing but not too stressing typed. Haha!


Well, that’s all for now.

Probably will share more next time.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment