Wednesday, September 3, 2014

20 Facts About Me



I can see that ' 20 Facts About Me ' is now trending in Instagram. Some of my friends tagged me and I lazy to post at my Instagram, so I will post it here to whoever that tagged me in their post. It's quite personal but nevermind. Actually, I don't know what to say about me and I think and think only decide to post. I try to find 20 Facts About Me. So, let's just get started.

1. I love a guy who is romantic and caring.

2. I don't smoke nor drinks.

3. I love cameras especially films camera. ( oldies )

4. I addicted to anything that is blue.

5. I love to travel - explore new things and see new things.

6. I prefer classic music than pop songs because classic always the best of the best for me. ( Pop songs sometimes sounded noisy for me )

7. I like to meet interesting people. ( Absolutely NO to fakers )

8. I love play around my hair. ( Pop colors like blue, purple and so on )

9. I love Metallic Things such as shoes, bags, bracelets and so on. ( Priority to the nice and suits me one )

10. I have a bad temper just in a second and be good in nanoseconds. ( I'm weird )

11. I am slightly control freak which I want things to be perfect.

12. I love collecting lipsticks although I have quite a lot of them and it's still counting.

13. I love to read romance novel. ( Partly because I don't have one )

14. I don't share foods or drinks because I feel that sharing foods or drinks is very disgusting.

15. I love listening to the sound of the sea which always relax my mind and make me feel fresh. ( Good place to escape )

16.I hope I can be a very successful person in future.

17. I hate people who look down at people and judge them without knowing them. ( You don't know them so you don't have the right to judge them or spread rumors on them )

18. I feel uncomfortable in front of new people. ( Probably I feel shy or awkward, I don't know )

19. I hate horror movies. ( Just not for me please )

20. I don't give a shit to people who I don't like or I hate them. ( Probably they pissed me or done something so wrong to me )

Bonus ::

21. I'm bad in expressing myself.

I guess that's all about me. Partly, I don't actually know myself. If you know me, you know who I am. I don't need to say it out. I guess that's all you need to know about me. :)

I'm done.

Goodnight loves.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment