Monday, September 29, 2014

Lovely Monday




I try to find a picture and I hardly find one.
It’s been a long time I didn’t take photos. So I decide to use an old one.




Okay. Back to the topic.
Today is my first day of university life.
Well, everything goes well I guess.
I went there just on time and move on to the class.




Basically we didn’t change our class at all.
We just sit in the same room from the beginning to the end.
It’s not that bad so far because what we do today is learning what the course is about and it’s just a briefing.
The lecturers tell us what to do or what to expect in that course.
Pretty much they are talking the same thing.
Just our very first class of the day is computing.




It can be said it’s programming and it’s not considered that also,
I don’t know what it is anyway.
I just learn from zero to whatsoever.
We learn something new today regarding on the computer language?
It’s weird.
Hahaha…
I try to do that in my laptop, but guess what.
I don’t even know how it works.
I mean like looking at the lecturer typing is so easy and when you’re the one using it, crap!
I try, but it just so different. I don’t know what the hell is going on.
I guess I did the wrong way huh?
Shit…




Another breaking news,

We have to learn our maths by ourselves!
We have to learn our maths by ourselves!
We have to learn our maths by ourselves!

It’s this real? Like O.M.G !!
I didn’t try that before.
I expect we don’t spoon feed, but it’s so new for me!
Imagine learning your maths all by your own is completely … shit.
Like you don’t have a person who guides you what to do or how to do, it just feels so … odd.
I never try that before.

I miss my Mr. V anyway.
The way he teaches us and so on.
I need to adapt with that.
Notes and exercises are given, we are expected to learn ourselves and download those sources and learn from it.

Like WHATT??
It’s totally new thing for me in university. Hmmm…




I feel like I’m a potato within those guys.
Common, guys love football while I don’t. Just not so into it. Depends on my mood somehow.
They are liked so well in sports and I’m like a potato.
Strangeee…
For me they are way stronger than me.
Guys are into maths, aren’t they?
I don’t know.




I trust myself if I pay extra works on that, I pretty sure I can stand the same level as them as well.
Have faith on myself.
Jerene! You can do it. Don’t let yourself down. Purffftttt.




Hard works always pay off.




Well, goodnight sweeties.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment