Sunday, September 28, 2014

Night Terror

Yesterday night, it was not an easy night for me.
I sleep after we came back from the party.
Then, due to tiredness, I went bed right after I bathed and get myself done with the routine.
Then I sleep right after that.




I don’t know what time was it, it terrified me.
I woke up in a bad condition.
I feel my body burning and very soring.
I don’t know what happened to me yesterday night; I feel so low energy,
Whole body in sore and I feel the heat coming up from my whole body.
My god, it was terrible night I’ve ever had.
May be my flu and coughing, I feel bad. Real bad body condition.




It sored me until I hold my body tight together into a piece of pillow form.
Wow. What a bad night.
I don’t know what to do; I try to move myself so that I won’t feel that.
I keep stretching, turning myself in the bed in order to make me feel okay.
I thought I’m having a sudden fever, so I use my towel to make it wet with cold water and just leave it on my forehead and body.
I feel better after having a cold water towel on my body and forehead.
Then, I went bed in bad condition.




This morning, I wake up.
I feel nothing at all.
It’s just like a sudden attack from don’t know what.
Omg. It terrifies me!
The soring I can never forget.
May be I’m over sports yesterday?
I have really no idea.
Besides, I get hungry easily nowadays right after I came here.
Shit. What’s wrong with me?
Like this time I ate something, next moments I feel very hungry like there’s a concert in my stomach.
Wth is going on?
Fuck this shit!




Well, luckily it’s Sunday today so I can get enough rest and sleep.
Tomorrow will be my first day of class. I hope all goes well.
I don’t want feel sick on the first day of school. Never ever.
Pretty much that’s all today.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment